1. This is a knock-out tournament for
players in the handicap range 6 to 12.
2. Clubs will be invited by the Secretary of the Donald Cameron
League and will not exceed 16.
3. The match will consist of 4-four-ball better ball matches.
4. All matches to complete 18 holes.
5. In a two year cycle, Clubs drawn at home will be entered into a pot as an away club in year two.
6. In the event of a tie, a sudden death play-off will take place.
7. Clubs can select any two from the eight players to take part
in the sudden death play-off.
8. The handicap allowance is: The back marker to concede strokes to the other 3 players based on 9/10s of the difference.
9. The first named club in the draw is the challenger and should
offer a minimum of two dates which will usually be a weekend.
10. Clubs participating: Balmore, Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Cawder,
Clober, Douglas Park, Hayston, Hilton Park, Kirkintilloch,
Milngavie, Palacerigg, Ralston, Sandyhills, Westerwood and Windyhill.