1. 6 points for an away win.
2. 3 points for an away draw.
3. 4 points for a home win.
4. 2 points for a home draw.
5. In the event of a conceded match with less than 9 holes played, 6 points for an away match and 4 points for a home match.
6. Points scored at each match will be added
to give a total score at the end of the season.
7. In addition, the holes up in each match will be recorded and the total used to decide a winner in the event of the total points being equal.
8. In the event of a conceded match with less than 9 holes played, the holes up will be 1.
9. The player in each league with the most
points at the end of the season will win the Order of Merit award.